We offer Invisalign in Calgary to correct bite and enhance aesthetics for adults and teenagers. It is the best solution to individuals who are looking to get a beautiful smile and not have metal braces.
One of the best things about Invisalign® is the minimal impact it has on your everyday life. Since the aligners are so comfortable, you should be able to wear them for the recommended 20 to 22 hours a day without much effort.
The aligners are easily removable, so you can continue to brush and floss your teeth as you normally would. Cleaning your aligners is just as easy as simply brush and rinse them in lukewarm water. That's it! Achieving that great smile couldn't be easier!
Here are some comments from patients going through treatment:
You'll also remove the aligners each time you eat. This means you can continue to eat all the foods you love without any restrictions or worrying about food getting stuck in your wires and brackets. With other teeth-straightening methods, the simple act of eating can often be troublesome.
For those who are active in contact sports, Invisalign allows you to continue wearing your aligners without having to worry about any sharp brackets cutting your mouth. If your sport requires wearing a protective mouthguard, simply remove your aligners and you're good to go!
Your bedtime routine can continue as before, with the simple addition of cleaning your aligners. You won't be struggling with trying to floss and brush in between brackets and wires, which can be time-consuming.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign treatment, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every 8-12 weeks.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN?
Invisalign aligners are clear, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you'll spend less time in the doctor's chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign’s technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
HOW MANY PATIENTS ARE IN INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
More than 4,500,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.